twotailedcrusadertwotailedcrusader

Main News Art Favorites Reviews Stats

LiIium 2 LiIium 2

I enjoyed this thoroughly!

I loved watching this and thought it was hilarious even though I adore Lilium. I think Emi should finish the masterpiece she started! And does the ending ever end? >w< I guess not lol. Thanks for blessing newgrounds with this funny flash! ^^

GregoryShitcock responds:

thanks a freaking lot. I don't think it ever ends

Yu-Gi-Oh!: Duel Club Yu-Gi-Oh!: Duel Club

lol

This is better than most of the yugioh parodies i've seen. What's the song at the end when it shows the white screen though? It was really upbeat and cheerful.

Starogre responds:

it's supposed to show credits, i don't know what happened. it's called WAKA LAKA anyways

Family Farm Family Farm

I particularly enjoy this.

What about Lois, Chris, Meg, etc? I would have loved to see Diane Simmons or even Brian as a barnyard animal. Lol, Lois could be the farm cat...

Sonic Boom Cannon 2! Sonic Boom Cannon 2!

One problem.

I like the game a lot, but there's just one thing that bugs me... Stupid thing keeps deleting my save files!!!!! I work on it for a couple hours, check it to make sure it does, and if it does, I shut it off ond do something else. The next day, it's GONE. Hours of my work deleted. A few other wierd things... Tikal gets annoying after awhile. Also, spending that many rings on Bark did not make me happy when I saw how choppy and ugly he was. Make him cheaper! All in all, decent game but I CAN'T PLAY IT.

Xanadu32 responds:

more than likely youre just saving wrong~ not exactly the best interface

Interactive Buddy v.1.01 Interactive Buddy v.1.01

i hav some ideas!

how about skins that make the buddy look like harry potter or somthing. or freddy kreugar and jason ^.^ a kife could be a weapon or u could tie him up to a spinning table and practice yor throw w/ diff. items (= D no offense but ma b u could put a skin of the sonic chars. as well i'd lov to beat up cream another thing u could add are backrounds and maybe some music as well all in all a very unique game and i <3 it so much ^.^ plz consider my ideas and tell me what u think of them also this game is going on my fave list!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

World of Words 2 World of Words 2

&gt;.&lt; tch

omg its not letting me in! gah! but since this is good game, i giv it 8 stars (- 2 cuz not letting in)

Zelda Theme (Orchestral) Zelda Theme (Orchestral)

OMG!

this fuckin knocks out ur mario song (o-o) srry but tht mario 1 rly SUCKED! u could remake it but do it faster cuz u had the notes perfectly planned u just didn't go fast enuff ^.^

-Mario Theme- -Mario Theme-

well........

first off u hav almost no sense of speed to the song. well, at lst u kno the notes,but how about speeding up, plz? i mite put this in a mario SPOOF for slo mo, but rly, thts all it would be good 4 srry dude, but this was bad u get 1 star 4 knoin the notes and good luck making some tht are actually suitable to listen 2 ^.^

Luigis Super Spooky mansion V1 Luigis Super Spooky mansion V1

o_0

HOW DID U DO SUCH A PERFECT AND AMAZING SOOONG?!?! I LUV IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Newgrounds Sonic fan char Newgrounds Sonic fan char

OOH!

It's Tom Fulp, if he was a furry!

Unexpected Concequences Unexpected Concequences

Cool!

i love all the pictures that you've created for this art portal. i have two questions tho: 1. like bloo-apple said below: was this actually done in colored pencil? 2. Under Vanilla's hand... are her boobs showing? dude... ^.^(insert big sweat drop here)

Tails Doll Tails Doll

nice!

unlike you, i DO believe in the curse. u shood hav given him a bloody cleaver to top it all off. nic pic, tho