twotailedcrusadertwotailedcrusader

Main News Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Sonic Boom Cannon 2! Sonic Boom Cannon 2!

One problem.

I like the game a lot, but there's just one thing that bugs me... Stupid thing keeps deleting my save files!!!!! I work on it for a couple hours, check it to make sure it does, and if it does, I shut it off ond do something else. The next day, it's GONE. Hours of my work deleted. A few other wierd things... Tikal gets annoying after awhile. Also, spending that many rings on Bark did not make me happy when I saw how choppy and ugly he was. Make him cheaper! All in all, decent game but I CAN'T PLAY IT.

Xanadu32 responds:

more than likely youre just saving wrong~ not exactly the best interface

Interactive Buddy v.1.01 Interactive Buddy v.1.01

i hav some ideas!

how about skins that make the buddy look like harry potter or somthing. or freddy kreugar and jason ^.^ a kife could be a weapon or u could tie him up to a spinning table and practice yor throw w/ diff. items (= D no offense but ma b u could put a skin of the sonic chars. as well i'd lov to beat up cream another thing u could add are backrounds and maybe some music as well all in all a very unique game and i <3 it so much ^.^ plz consider my ideas and tell me what u think of them also this game is going on my fave list!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

World of Words 2 World of Words 2

&gt;.&lt; tch

omg its not letting me in! gah! but since this is good game, i giv it 8 stars (- 2 cuz not letting in)

&amp;quot;Notepad Drawing Collab&amp;quot; "Notepad Drawing Collab"

lol i luv the anime pics ^.^

only reason im giving u 9/10 is cuz would be cool if could upload own pics to game = ) other than that... THIS GAME IS AWSUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JKAmovies responds:

That's a good idea, I'll think about adding that feature into the next notepad collab :D

NG Insult Generator NG Insult Generator

huh?!

i do NOT fuck just2pale's sweaty udders!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Kitten Cannon! Kitten Cannon!

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!

DIE CAT DIE MUAH HAH HAH HAH HAH HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!

Sonic Character Designer Sonic Character Designer

great!

would be even better if u could save chars. and look at other peoples also if you could make a chao! ( D grate job anyway!

Shit on the PPG Shit on the PPG

wow

this game is easy just click asap

Naruto Dress-Up Game Naruto Dress-Up Game

ooooh

sakura is megahot and narutofan129 i hope your a girl...

Naruto Dating Sim Naruto Dating Sim