twotailedcrusadertwotailedcrusader

Main News Art Favorites Reviews Stats

LiIium 2 LiIium 2

I enjoyed this thoroughly!

I loved watching this and thought it was hilarious even though I adore Lilium. I think Emi should finish the masterpiece she started! And does the ending ever end? >w< I guess not lol. Thanks for blessing newgrounds with this funny flash! ^^

GregoryShitcock responds:

thanks a freaking lot. I don't think it ever ends

Yu-Gi-Oh!: Duel Club Yu-Gi-Oh!: Duel Club

lol

This is better than most of the yugioh parodies i've seen. What's the song at the end when it shows the white screen though? It was really upbeat and cheerful.

Starogre responds:

it's supposed to show credits, i don't know what happened. it's called WAKA LAKA anyways

Family Farm Family Farm

I particularly enjoy this.

What about Lois, Chris, Meg, etc? I would have loved to see Diane Simmons or even Brian as a barnyard animal. Lol, Lois could be the farm cat...

Sleeping beauty yaoi Sleeping beauty yaoi

(o.o)

it was funny! i never imagined l being gay. also, ricky8, on devil's page, it says female.

anime munters anime munters

(O.o)

Dude, what the hell?! LOL I liked Snape and M.L.P.! You have some serious art talent and it could possibly be used for something epic! ^.^ good job.

Snowy V: The Exorcism Snowy V: The Exorcism

wonderful job w/ the series!

I love this series so much! Can't wait for Ep. 7! =3 Keep up the good work.

Powerpuff Girls 4 of 4 Powerpuff Girls 4 of 4

wow!

this is seriously better than those idiots on CN can do! it sucks that u lost motivation to complete this! many ppl on NG are dying to find out how this ends! so plz... for NG... finish ur ingenious project

C is for cereal C is for cereal

lol

i kno were u got the cereal and potato voices! u got them off of cheese and eduardo from foster's home for imaginary friends, didnt u? lolz

--The Zelda Collab-- --The Zelda Collab--

lolz

all the episodes here are so funny! i found all the bonus hearts, and here's a hint. go all the way to the left in the author's page until you hit the castle. press and hold t and m, and jump into the hole in the castle wall. inside, u will find a bonus animation. just walk up to the triangle on the wall ^.^ also, hooever drew link in the one w/ the shampaigne bottle is very good artist. all in all, terrific. this is going on my fave list. ^.^

Pokemon: The Lost Ending Pokemon: The Lost Ending

LOL

oh btw, twizztat, he gets turned back to normal when the pokemon cry )= {

BUT THIS WAS MORE FITTING 2 THE MOVIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!! (= 3